We're excited to see everyone back! We do want to ensure everyone's safety and respect individual comfort levels so ask that you please adhere to the following rules which may be modified as the current health situation changes. Please be sure to keep an eye on this page. And please know, these rules are.....one day, we'll get back to normal!
- Anyone not feeling well should refrain from visiting the dojo.
- While we've missed seeing everyone, please do not visit the dojo unless there to train.
- Please do not bring any guests as there will be no seating or waiting allowed in the lobby.
- Please be sure to maintain your distance from other students while training unless they have indicated to you they are comfortable.
ADULT Mixed Class TUESDAY & THURSDAY
7:15pm - 8pm
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED WHEN KIDS ARE PRESENT.
- Vaccinated participants may train without a mask.
- Classes and training times will be limited until further notice and we will strictly adhere to these limits to allow for transitioning and cleaning between classes.
- Since adult class is the last class of the evening, if there are no participants in class within 5 minutes of the starting time, class may be cancelled for the evening.
- No participants under the age of 15 will be allowed in the adult class.
- Arrive dressed and ready to train. Changing rooms will be closed.
- Do not enter the lobby until prior class participants have vacated.
- Bring your own water.
Riverside Genbu-Kai Karate-Do
KID'S Karate Classes - TUESDAY & THURSDAY
Beginner (Rank below purple) 5:15pm - 6pm
Intermediate/Advanced (Rank higher than purple) 6:15pm - 7pm
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED DURING ALL KIDS CLASSES.
- Please do not enter the lobby until prior class participants have vacated or instructor identifies it's okay to enter.
- There will be no seating or waiting allowed in the lobby. You may still keep watch from outside the dojo.
- Student should arrive dressed and ready to train. Changing rooms will be closed.
- Water fountain will not be available so please ensure student is prepared.
- Anyone not feeling well should refrain from visiting the dojo - notify instructor at firstname.lastname@example.org if your student will be unable to attend class.
- Students may only participate in their assigned class unless prior approval is received from instructor.